The JFK's Bar at Villa Kennedy is close to the lobby and next to the Restaurant Gusto, overlooking the beautiful green terrace, on to which bar guests will certainly venture during the warmer months of the year.
JFK's Bar is so-called because President John F Kennedy visited Frankfurt in 1963 and passed along Forsthaus Strasse, which was then renamed Kennedy Allee in his honour. It is from the street that Villa Kennedy takes its name and from the Kennedy connection that the JFK's Bar took its name.
- Open daily 9am to 1am
- A bar menu, including soups, sandwiches and salads
- Live Entertainment from Mondays to Thursdays and DJ Fridays and Saturdays (September–April)
- Seating for 80 people in three separate areas – the main bar area, the winter garden and a lounge area
- Additional seating will be available on the hotel's courtyard terrace from late spring/summer.
- Both residents and non-residents are welcome.
- Smart/casual dress code.
- Cocktail @ home
- Tailor-made cocktails
- Cocktail of the month
- Cocktail courses
Click here to download the JFK's Bar Menu
For further information and special arrangements please contact our Bar Team at +49 (0)69 717 121 210 or send an email to email@example.com.